It takes all of us working together to create a cancer-free future
It takes all of us working together to create a cancer-free future. We are looking to rally riders and runners, inspire supporters, and motivate volunteers to join us in the fight.
The Anti-Cancer Challenge is movement of people committed to ending cancer once and for all. We never want to hear the terrifying words, “You have cancer.” Our mission is to raise as much as possible to find cures for cancer, which can be over 100 different diseases. Anti-Cancer Challenge proceeds go directly to lifesaving cancer research at the UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. As one of only 47 National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated comprehensive cancer centers, the innovative research done at UCI is developing new ways to prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer.
Alone we are strong, together we are unstoppable. Join us in the anti-cancer movement. Make a donation, join our team, and tell everyone you know to get involved with the Anti-Cancer Challenge.
GRADUATE AND MEDICAL STUDENT INCENTIVES
1. Lunch with Drs. Stamos and Le-Bucklin (MD students) or Hertel (MS/PhD students) for anyone who raises $250-499
2. Lunch with Dr. Stamos at Pelican Hill for anyone who raises $500-999
3. Dinner with Dr. Stamos at Pelican Hill for anyone who raises $1,000 and up
Incentives will be awarded once safe to do so.
Join Stamos' Swarm: http://www.anti-cancerchallenge.org/goto/stamosswarm2021
Thank you for joining me in this important cause!
Michael J. Stamos, MD
Dean, UCI School of Medicine
ARE YOU READY TO END CANCER?
I joined the Anti-Cancer Challenge because I believe together we can create a cancer-free world.
Please join me in the fight against cancer in one of two ways:
- Make a fast, easy, and safe tax-deductible donation to help me meet my fundraising goal. One-hundred percent of participant proceeds go directly to life-saving cancer research at the UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. Every gift - no matter the size - makes an impact on the cancer fight.
- Join my team to ride, run, walk, volunteer and celebrate on Challenge Day. Together, we stop at nothing to end cancer.
Are you ready to rise to the challenge and put cancer behind us? Join me!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.