RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
The 2021 UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge is a virtual fundraising program to raise critically needed funds for cancer research and, in the process, participants get opportunities to stay fit, connect with others and move us to a world free of cancer.
Here are the details for the virtual program:
- Raise money with easy fundraising tools to earn great prizes* - $25 - kids' 2021 Anti-Cancer Challenge medal and T-Shirt; $50 - 2021 Anti-Cancer Challenge medal and T-shirt; $500 - VIP 2021 Anti-Cancer Challenge bike jersey (riders) or a VIP 2021 Anti-Cancer Challenge hat (runners/walkers); $1,000 - $25 Dunkin' Donuts e-gift card; $2,500 - two (2) Ducks tickets; $5,000 - two (2) Angels tickets; $7,500 - special gift from Monster Energy; $10,000 - Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club 2-night staycation weekend. *can opt out of incentives at registration
- Join us for webinars by UCI Health experts on focus areas of: cancer screening and prevention, skin health, digestive health and nutrition and wellness. Webinars are every other Thursday, starting June 24.
- Engage in virtual fitness events led by Anti-Cancer Challenge partners on alternating weeks to the webinars. Classes will be offered by Anti-Cancer Challenge partners such as LA Fitness, Susan Samueli Integrative Health Institute and Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort.
- Track your physical activity leading up to and on August 14. For each mile you log from June 19 to August 14, you will be entered to win a grand prize. Weekly prizes will be awarded to the runner/walker and rider who log the most miles.
- Join us on Challenge Day, August 14 wherever you are. Ride, run, walk or celebrate the movement to defeat cancer! Use the hashtag #anticancerchallenge to share why and how you’re participating. By sharing on social media you may win awards for ‘Best Dressed,' ‘Most Spirited,' ‘Top Fundraising Team/Individual’ and ‘Most Inspirational’.
Still have questions about the Anti-Cancer Challenge? Visit our FAQs for more Anti-Cancer Challenge details about starting a team, volunteering and becoming a sponsor. If you would like to know more about making a gift to put cancer behind us, read our Donation FAQ. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us and we’ll get right back to you.