The Anti-Cancer Challenge provides all the tool you need to participate and fundraise for 8 weeks leading up to the virtual celebration on Saturday, August 14. Get started today with these five Fundraising Tips.
When you register for the Anti-Cancer Challenge, you'll get access to:
- A personal web page, where you set up your Participant Profile, to ask for and track online donations and share your story with friends and family.
- A mobile app, which makes it easy to manage your fundraising on the go. Download the iPhone or Android version today. You can also check out this email badge to include in your email signature.
- Utilize the fitness tracker on the Anti-Cancer Challenge app and track your activity the 8 weeks leading up to and /or on the August 14 virtual Challenge Day.
- Templates for emails, letters and social media tips.
- Information for your supporters about where their donation goes, how to make a matching gift and where to send offline donations.
- Tools and Resources to help you expand your network, create a fundraising plan and spread the word.
Set the bar high and earn prizes. The more you raise, the more incentives you will enjoy.
Start a team to make fundraising even more fun! Work together as a team to gain more awareness and raise more funds for cancer research. Grab a buddy and sign up today. We even have a Team Captain Guide to make it easy for you to build your team!